Wednesday, May 11, 2005

A, B, C

Ring...ring! Ring... ring!
A: Hello?
B: Busy?
A: No, why?
B: Lunch?
A: Sure! The usual?
B: I'll see u there!

Ring...ring! Ring...ring
B: Hello?
C: Busy?
B: very!
C: Lunch?
B: I can't.

......................

Knock...knock
B: Came in!
A: I brought you lunch.
B: Thank you. But I don't want it
A: What do you want?
B: You!

Knock...knock
B: Came in!
C: I brought you lunch.
B: Can't you see I'm working?
C: But?
B: Just leave it there.

................................
B: I have to go home
A: So soon?
B: Yeah...
A: Same time tomorrow?
B: Sure!
A: I love you!
B: I love you too!

B: I'm home
C: Who was he?
B: Who's who?
C: The guy? At the hotel?
B: I don't...
C: Why?
B: But?
C: WHY???
B: I...
BANG!!!
C: You're my wife....
C: I...
C: love you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google