Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Somebody hand me a gun. I'll shoot myself!

Those of you who have YM and list me as friend, would probably have seen the title several times before...
I'm sorry, but I can't help myself. Right now I'm under a hell of preasure, and the line above is the best way to boil it (the preasure, my attitude, and the people around me) down. They keep shoving in projects after projects mindless of the job traffic. The way I see it, they want me to do a job tailorred for someone with 5 years of experience, before I past my one year mark.
Nobody ever said that working, being employed, will be a strool in the park. And I'm not expecting it to be either. But I do admit that I expect a certain degree of sanity to prevail. But instead, I was deprived of even the most basic common sense.
And what's with the bickering and calling names and the tensions between my co-workers. Hardly anybody got something nice to say about the other guy or the management.
To top it off, I'm UNDERPAID. Though it is basically my own fault.
oh well...
maybe next time I'll put something more meaning full in here...
maybe...

1 Comments:

Blogger lemongrass said...

sabar aja yach nik! terus berusaha untuk mendapat kerjaan yang suasana kerjanya labih baik. aku mendukung kamu.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google