Monday, October 17, 2005

Dr Jeckyll and Mr. who...???

This morning just before I left for work, I caught a glimpse of Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde on the HBO. It set me thinking (it also made me late to pick up cup-cake) that what a silly notion that story is.
We don't need no potion to change from one personality to the next.
Hell, we do it every day and night with so much ease that we often forgot which one is which...
We always change personality when we are at home, at the office, with a stranger, lover, love ones, with our boss, our employee, our friends, a hot babe, a hunk, the police, our parents, in-laws...
I even change personality everytime I hit the shower! When I'm in the shower, I'm a rocker performing with a band. I sing out loud and even throw a stage dive or two.
The truth is, in this wicked world we live in, we need a pair of Jeckyll and Hyde or two to make it trough. At least that's how I fell...
But then how bout honesty and being true?
For me the trick is to fully understand which personality is the real you..., and pick a select few humans to whom you can be true. Meet them on a regular basis and when you do, make sure it's the real you, not another jeckyll or hyde...
Then maybe..., we'd be able to keep a slice of sanity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google