Friday, September 09, 2005

5 Years Ago

On this very date, five years ago, I pledged my love to a highschool student. At that moment, I also made a promise to myslef that for once I would try to love her whole heartedly. Not that I wanted to settle down or anything, it's just that I wanted to prove to myself that I could be faithful. You see...., up to that point, my friends always thought of me as a player and that the chances for me to actually loved a girl and staying in a relationship were slimmer than the world to actually live in peace and harmony. Up to that point, I was falling in and out of love faster the fluctuation of rupiah.

Well that was five years ago...

I'm sure that most of you who know me can't hardly believe it. That's ok, I can't believe it neither...
I'm still falling in and out love every now and then. And my sweet heart is still a highschool girl in the heart.
Looking back..., I don't know how many tears have been shet or laughter shared, lust enjoyed and troubles overcomed. All I can see is two pairs of foot prints walking together. All I can see right now is that our hands are still together and hopefully will always be...

Sayang..., terima kasih untuk lima tahun yang telah kau persembahan untuk ku. Semoga apa yang telah ku berikan kepada mu selama ini adalah yang terbaik yang pernah kau rasakan.
Sayang, happy anniversary ya....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google