Monday, April 09, 2007

Uncomfortable comforts

For the past 4 of days I have been very busy. I'm so busy infact, that I totally missed Easter (sorry mom).
It all started with my client persistency to have their TV commercial shot, edited, and aired in a week. So I have to finalize the script on monday. 1st pre-pro on wednesday, 2nd on thursday. Started shooting on Friday. Did offline on Saturday, online on Sunday, and final mixed it this morning. The commercial itsefl is aired tonight (yipeeee!!!!)
I have deduced so far, that what the production was done on a breakneck speed, by everyone standard. Even the pros that I worked with say it was short of a miracle, especialy with the kind of quality that we have.
The accomplishment is not without is price though. One thing for sure is that, it left everyone on my team dead tired, my account exec even broke out in tears under the pressure (but she also had a lot of other things than this TV comm).
The other thing that happened is not business related.
Since last weekend was a long weekend, Anash (a.k.a Cupcake) had a hard time, at first, taking it. But I must say she handle it quite well in the end. She decided since I couldn't be with her for the weekend, she should be with somebody else. It's a matter of comfort. As long as she had something to do and somebody to do it with, she wouldn't feel down and forlorn, and as long as she wasn't, she wouldn't give me a hard time.
This comforting little arrangements was not so comfortable after all though.
Somehow it made me feel replaceable. I really gotta make it up to her....
Show her that although I may be absent from time to time, it would still be better for her to wait for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google