Saturday, April 07, 2007

An open Letter to my baby brother

Dear Agung....
I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to reply your last email after so long. I have been quite busy lately (lame....). But I have a good reason to be busy. You see, I've moved to another ad agency. It's been barely over a week now and the pace here is hectic!
This new agency is called Colmanhandoko and on the night of my first day (march 27, My first day was March 28), my new boss asked my to come over and help. By the time I finished helping her, it was 4 A.M the next day.
My old agency would spent alot of time between job. I used to have a couple of boring weeks every month where I just don't know what to do at the office. Here, I'd consider myself lucky if I can have a cigarrete break. Back at Lingkom, I only need to worry about getting to the office on time. Here I have to squeeze my brain out and cross my finger, hoping that the client would approve the 3rd batch of radio scripts I just sent them while at the same time brainstorming for the TV commercial I'll shoot in the morning.
But the good thing is...., I'm back at the action, producing all kinds of ad. You should be able to see when you got back to Jakarta. I'm also meeting a lot of new people and learning a lot of new stuff while at the same time brushing up my old skill. Bottom line is, I'm finally doing what I'm supposed to be doing.
Enough about me....
Thank you very much for reading my blog. Somehow, it's the best way for you to hear anything about me, other than through mom and dad. I'm quite proud that you like it. I'll try to write better so can enjoy more.
Your friend, in the mean time, seems to be enjoying herself. She has found another girl from German and having a good time with her. I've met her once, when I and Anash took both of them to Taman Mini. Katina is a nice and quiet, but her friend, Franzeska (hope I got it right) is more livelier and Anash like her alot.
Anyway, You'll be back in June right? don't forget to pick something nice for me. And also don't forget that you have a niece now, so bring something nice for her too. A giant doll will do nice, though I don't know how you'll pack it.
Well..., until then keep reading my blog and take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google