Friday, June 09, 2006

to the jhon

You know one of those moments when you just didn't have a chance to go to the bathroom. Like when you are having a very long trip, or a meeting. All the while, the pressure builds up and no matter how hard you try to take your mind of it, it still comes back. Urging more and more to take a time off…, to let the steam off….
Remember the blissful feeling that comes when you finally able to go to the bathroom and relieve yourself.
Strangely…., that is how I feel when writing this post.
I guess that what this blog is all about. A dumpster, a s*%t hole for my brain. The place where my head can go and relieve itself.
Naaa….. enough of the crap talk. Got some work to do. Lets just hope that I wont just throwing craps here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google