Thursday, March 16, 2006

As I lay me down to sleep


Untill recently, I'd ussualy ask myself one question, "Who are you?"
It wasn't much of a question, being a mere prelude to the stories which I always told myslef to help me sleep.
I've stopped that little habit for some time now, though when I'm quite restless at night, it kind of creep back on me.

That one little question bothers me. Alot, since I was in university. Cause back then I realise that it relates to my well being. It's my alter-ego doing a check on me and not liking what he saw, decided to haunt me....
My mind defended me by turning it into a prelude for bedtime story. An excellent way to keep my sanity untill I realise that my bed time stories are the reflections of my hopes and dreams, my unsatisfied desires.

So now, whenever I'm about to sleep and that question pops up in my head....
I know something is wrong with my life

"I'm so anxious that my anxiety have anxieties..."
-Good ol' Charlie Brown-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google