Tuesday, December 13, 2005

You Killed Her!

You BITCH! She was my child and you killed her! You were supposed to stand by her side, by my side! You were supposed to fight for her!

Sure she's not perfect, but she had the quality and she will be beautiful, if only you'd let her grow. If only...

Fuck bitch, you were there right beside me when she was born. Hell..., you even lent a hand. And more..., we were supposed to be a team and support each other. But you abandon me every time, just as the going get rough. And you abandon her, just because some two-time-loser sounded like her.

Shit bitch, where is your faith in her? Where's your faith in me? Where's your faith in us, in what we've done?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well as they say, they pay you to create ads, not art /:) In other words (unfortunately) if someone above you doesn't like it, tough...

Anw, why don'cha send me the brief; maybe I can make it into something like Metro Powder Redux. Then you can post it and the baby will at least have a memorial...

[usul doang lho, 'bo :p]

11:46 AM  
Blogger Nicolo D'Albergati D. Ch. said...

thanks for the idea dog. but unless you got a recording studio, my baby aint going no where

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google