Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas Aftermath

So Christmas' just two days ago and I think it's save for me to say that inspite of no Christmas tree, or Carols, or wrapped up surprizes, it hasn't been a very bad Christmas.
I had a wonderful Christmas Eve though it strated out with some heated argument with Cup-Cake. The night ended with the two of at the church, hardly praying but truely enjoying ourselves. After that it's the usual hand shaking ritual with old friends, saying "Merry Christmas".
After that I drove Cu-Cake home and went back to church for some after-mass party. The menu consisted of beer, some coctails, and my long lost favorite Saksang (Dog meat with spicy seasoning, woof....woofff!!!).
Well the should have ended then and there (around 2 AM), but I just had to stay to play some card. My little indulgence made stay at the party till almost 4 AM and inevitably lead to another fight with Cup-Cake (we fought quite often lately).
After we sort it out, me and Cup Cake went to Karin's place for some Christmas-get-together barbeque. The food there was great but the main feature was a bottle of wine and a bottle of Champagne, that our host has been kind enough to provide. I also brought my little concogtion, a bottle of Chivas whisky. You can say that the combination of food and drink was enough to make everyone merry and bright!
I still got some barbeque planned for new year eve. Hope it will be just as fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google